Outsource Com - AVOID! WARNING! No Verification of Freelance Talent

1 of 8 Outsource Com reviews

I was six weeks in on a project with a "experienced" developer. My project involved the creation of a complex web app that could not vary from the supplied flow and detailed slides. Here is where it went wrong as the freelancer thought instead of following laid out direction. The freelancer thought I was going to be his debugger. Talk about not doing his job. In addition, the freelancer over proclaimed his skills. When I reached out to Vanessa at Outsource regarding the problems, I was contacted by Norma (Manager). Norma understood and agreed to the refund, but Vanessa thought she was someone. I abhor using fine French, but it happened. Then when I go to post again as I am six weeks further behind, I get my third attempt at posting denied with Vanessa stating:

"At this time we are unable to approve your new job posting. We do our best to match you with a freelancer for your project and we spent a lot of time assisting you and tried to make sure you were satisfied with your freelancer."

Oh boo hoo is what this company is about. This company is living in winter wonderland thinking that just because someone selects that it's going to be perfect fit. OMG, nothing is perfect. Always remember that when you don't receive what you are paying for, you contact your credit card company and dispute. Moreover, there is no dispute that Outsource is not what it claims.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 8 Outsource Com reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.