I was six weeks in on a project with a "experienced" developer. My project involved the creation of a complex web app that could not vary from the supplied flow and detailed slides. Here is where it went wrong as the freelancer thought instead of following laid out direction. The freelancer thought I was going to be his debugger. Talk about not doing his job. In addition, the freelancer over proclaimed his skills. When I reached out to Vanessa at Outsource regarding the problems, I was contacted by Norma (Manager). Norma understood and agreed to the refund, but Vanessa thought she was someone. I abhor using fine French, but it happened. Then when I go to post again as I am six weeks further behind, I get my third attempt at posting denied with Vanessa stating:

"At this time we are unable to approve your new job posting. We do our best to match you with a freelancer for your project and we spent a lot of time assisting you and tried to make sure you were satisfied with your freelancer."

Oh boo hoo is what this company is about. This company is living in winter wonderland thinking that just because someone selects that it's going to be perfect fit. OMG, nothing is perfect. Always remember that when you don't receive what you are paying for, you contact your credit card company and dispute. Moreover, there is no dispute that Outsource is not what it claims.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of outsource com job search. Outsource Com needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outsource com job search in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Outsource Com.

Had an Experience with Outsource Com?

Comments